Monday

October 10 (10/10/10)

1. The millions of things Emilee does to help me. I came home from my meetings this morning with everyone bathed and dressed, and the Carter girls hair done by her. Then after church while I was out visiting sisters I came home and she had a pumpkin cheesecake made and ready to put into the oven. She found the recipe on line and just went to it. I was so glad because I was wondering how I would have time to put something together before going up to Wallsburg.
2. Dinner up at Mom's and Dad's. Her cute Halloween table, the yummy food, and being with Bret and his family.
3. How much Max loves his baby sister. He plays with her all day long and just adores her. He made me promise that I would put her in her 49ers shirt tomorrow. He wants her to be the little brother he's never had.
4. Making Abbie's poster for her spotlight tomorrow and seeing all of her cute pictures & hearing all the stories she wants me to tell.
5. Jayne went to nursery...(kinda) Abbie took her and dropped her off and I could hear the screaming clear down the hall. So I sat with her through Sunday School and then left her during Relief Society. She did cry on and off but the times that I checked on her she was doing okay. Thank you Bethany and Geralyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment