Monday

October 23

1. A BIG Victory over the # 1 ranked PG football team today. It was AWESOME!
2. The weather held out the whole game. It poured all the way up until we got there and then started raining the minute we got back into our cars. I
3. Miss Bybee came to watch Max and his buddies.
4. I just love to watch Emilee play volleyball! I almost always start to cry at every game. I want her to have something that she loves and feels confident at.
5. DATE NIGHT! I look forward to going out with Jason every week. Tonight we went to Carabas and had the best meal we've ever had. We sat at the bar and the watched the Pizza lady make the yummiest pizzas. She snuck us the most delicious apple dessert ever. Then we went and saw Secretariat. I'd like to tell you that it was so good but I'm not sure, I may have fallen asleep. I honestly have a sleeping problem. The lights dim and it is more than I can take. I promised I wouldn't, and no matter how hard I'd fight it my eyes would just close.

No comments:

Post a Comment