Sunday

October 16

1. Jayne slept in until 8 :30 a.m.
2. Spending the full day staining our walls. Not having a clue what we were doing and Jason taking over and telling me that it is suppose to be artistic. ?? He was writing messages in the walls. No matter how many times I told him that it wasn't looking good, he insisted that I would like it.
3. Having him clean behind the fridge and oven and spent the day working and cleaning in the kitchen with me ALL day.
4. Lunch in the back yard and soaking in the most beautiful weather ever!
5. Lucy telling me "Are you going to paint it blue or brown? You need to pick one color and not both. It doesn't look good like that!"
6. Going up to SLC with my parents and my brothers to dinner. The delicious ribs, Bret and Matt's jokes, and being serenaded by the Mexican waiters. Then my parents stopped by to say hi to my kids.
7. Yarros for taking my girls swimming

No comments:

Post a Comment