Thursday

September 8

1. Seeing Lily, Lewis and Muriel again. We stopped by Lily's birthday party for a minute and wow has she grown. She is so stinkin' cute!
2. Mike N Ikes. It was so nice to find a few quarters in my purse tonight. I chased Jayne for 2 hours at the PG rec center as I watched Emilee try out for Volleyball again. Jayne ran across the floor and under the net a dozen times. I think everyone in the gym thought I was completely nuts. And then right at the very end of the long tryouts, lo and behold I found 3 shinny quarters and hit the vending machines. It fixed everything!
3. Sandy Bevan as Emilee's YW leader. She stopped by tonight with the girls after Emilee's tryouts to help her with her personal progress.
4. Jason's PPI's with Emilee and Abbie. He can talk to them like only a dad can and they listen to him. He gave each one of them individually some great advice. Then he read with Abbie on his lap.
5. Night time. Where the whirlwind finally comes to an end and we can hold still until morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment