Tuesday

September 7

1. Going to the mother daughter date with Abbie tonight for her Activity days. Boy am I lucky to be her mom!
2. Watching Abbie strut her stuff down the run way as the girls modeled their modest school clothes. I am so glad Abbie has so much confidence. She is 10 times braver than me and doesn't have a shy bone in her.
3. Being brave and going back in to Macey's twice today to have them fix the mistakes they made on receipt. They over charged me on things twice.
4. Having Jason to help me get out of bed so early in the morning.
5. Emilee is so responsible. She comes home from school and gets her homework done without asking her. She washes all of her own clothes, lays them out, and gets herself up each morning.
6. Seeing that adorabale picture of Nixen today.
7. Having Lucy around in the mornings!! She chased Jayne all around the store today and kept her from heading out in the parking lot several times while I stood at customer service forever!
8. Lucy told me that she couldn't sleep tonight because Abbie isn't home. She said that I needed to snuggle her like Abbie does to help her fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment