Monday

September 10

1. Lucy having her little buddies over for a very "special" lunch before school. After they ate their quesadillas out on the back porch Lucy said "I told you guys it would be the best lunch ever!" And then they played freeze dance forever.
2. The Lindon Elementary carnival. I love that school! Jason flipped burgers all night, I ran the kindergarten booth and the kids ran wild all night having the time of their lives.
3. Emilee and about 50 kids had night games up at McSpaddens. I'm glad she has so many great friends!
4. Abbie and Lucy with their cute pink hair all done up from the carnival and their cute painted faces.
5. Max proudly showing me his certificate of how fast he can throw the ball.
6. All the PTA people that spend so much time in behalf of our family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment