Sunday

September 19

1. The Primary Program!!! By far the best Sacrament meeting of the year. And I have to admit my kids were pretty darn cute. Lucy sang out and knew all the words. Abbie's testimony about being baptized was perfect and Max was still happy to be up there. I told Jason that this is probably his last... next year I am betting that he will think he is to cool. I am holding on to his age 10 with everything I have. 11 just seems different. And I want him to be my "little" boy. It is slipping away faster than I can bear. Emilee liked watching it from the congregation.
2. Mom, Dad, Shawn, and Kate came too! Dad was prepared with treats, and Shawn kept me entertained with his cute little comments.
3. That we don't live in Heriman right now. There is a big fire across the lake and I hope all those homes are alright.
4. Jamie's post about Dax's "Music Shirt Day"
5. Jason got to sit by me in Sacrament Meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment