Friday

August 7 2015

It's been awhile.... I am needing to stop and count my blessings in my life right now and focus on the good around me. 

*Rereading some of my past gratitude posts.  I have had the best life and it's a good reminder of some great past memories.  I miss my little kids!!
*   Braiding Lucy's hair in a rope braid crown around her head.  She looks darling today.  Still am far from being good at hair but she makes me try:)
* Spent some quality time with Max today.  Took him around to sell his food truck cards for football.  We both hate it and I end up hiding in my car while he goes to the door.  Im grateful for those nice neighbors who say yes!  (Van Broderick)
* Then I took Max down to the DMV so Max could get his permit.  Waited in a HUGE line and then remembered we didn't have his birth certificate. DUH!  So we left.  We need that done before school starts.
*  Dr. Taylor!!  I took Max with me yesterday and he adjusted him for the first time.  I hope it helps him!  I feel bad he has inherited my bad back.  When I watched him play football the other night it was like watching an old man move and run.
* Raisin Bran
* Texts from Emilee.  She is at Sea World today with Chantz.  Hope all is well!
* Sleeping with our bedroom fan on every night.
* Watching the first Republican debate last night.  It's all starting again.
* Lucy will clean Bluebee's bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment