Thursday

August 18th

* More back to school shopping with the kids. I'm grateful that we can afford to get our kids what they need to feel ready and confident for school.
*Saw Emilee working and took her lunch.
* The excitement in Jayne as she picked out a matching Sophia the First backpack to go with her lunch box.
*Back to school advice and blessings from their dad.  I was a MESS!  I can't remember a time that  I cried so hard.  It is hard having a Senior and a first grader in the same year. This will be the first time in almost 18 years that they will all be at school all day.  This transition is brutal!  Where has the time gone when I had a house of little people?
*Jayne had a paper that she wrote blessings on and everyone's name and after each blessing she would check off their name and call the next person. :)
*Every blessing was so amazing and perfect for that child.  As I listened and watched each of their faces, I had such an AMAZING amount of love for each child.  I am the luckiest mom.
*Then he ended with the most incredible blessing for me. Just what I needed and the best blessing I can every remember having.  I love Jason!!
*Jayne faked crying the whole time because she saw us emotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment