Thursday

August 23 2012

1.  The kids are all back in school and seem to be happy. 
2.  Jayne started preschool at Miss Misti's yesterday with Chaz and Ryder.  She wanted a boys backpack and wants to be just like them.  I'd love to be a fly on the wall and watch her at school.  I hope she can hold still.
3.  I had 2 hours to myself yesterday.  It felt good.  I cranked my music and made raspberry and strawberry jam.
4.  I love texting Jamie.  She always makes me laugh.
5.  Last night me and the girls sat out on the basketball court and watched the sunset.
6.  I went to lunch with my mom this week at Brick Oven.  I love her.
7.  I love my nightly back massage from Jason.  The best part of my day.
8.  After school the kids all want alone time with me in the pantry so they can tell me all of their secrets about their day.  I love it!
9.  Lucy is back begging for home lunches.  She has her outfit and her hairdo picked out the night before.
10.  Max is officially doing his own hair everyday and doesn't need me for much anymore.  Which is a big change.  He has always wanted me to do EVERYTHING for him. 
11.  Jason and I watched Emilee at the High School football game the other night with all of her friends.  She is a cute girl. 
11.  I loved my time with Abbie last night as she read out loud to me.  I hope school really sinks in with her this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment