Tuesday

August 25

*Watching my two littlest girls at the bus stop together.  They had matching colored jeans on with white shirts and their hair slicked back in buns.  Lucy left last and Jayne yelled "Lucy I saved you a spot in line."  I love those two so much!
*I love that the bus stop is in our front yard!
*Getting to walk after the bus leaves and all my kids are gone.
*Waffles and peaches and cream for dinner last  night that Emilee made.  I love her help!!
*Bowling for FHE last night and everyone was there.  Including EM!! Jayne won us all.
*Jason holds me every night before we go to sleep.  Best part of my day!
*Shooting with Max at the church and getting to rebound for him.  Yesterday he drove us to the church because he got his permit.  He made a really wide turn and I told him that he didn't need to go out that far and he said "I thought it was a round-a-bout.:) He had his new Air Jordan's on and told me that "it really helps my vertical and brings me luck.  I have a completely different mindset now!":)
*Yesterday was Abbie and Lucy's last guitar lesson for now.  Life is too busy.  I love picking them up and seeing them come out laughing and hearing all about Gary.  I love that they are best friends.
*I went and watched Abbie tryout for Volleyball last night.  She is amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment