Saturday

February 8

1. An early start to Tulum and Xelha.
2. Ditching Ariel our tour guide after so long and enjoying the sites by ourselves.
3. The beautiful fish we saw while snorkeling. I was a little nervous of the sting rays at first.
4. After we got a little sick, maybe from our Mexican Buffet we rested for about 20 minutes on the chairs, and got geared up for more fun.
5. We rode bikes in the jungle and saw huge iguanas and monkeys. Rode tubes through a cool jungle like tunnel, jumped off cliffs, went on a rope course bridge, went on the zip lines a billion times, and enjoyed our adventurous day. It rained on and off but it was so beautiful and warm we didn't mind.
6. We were happy to be back to our hotel and in our warm shower after a long day.
7. A delicious dinner at the Italian Restaurant. Chicken, Shrimp, & Scallops.
8. Jason taught me how to play Chess. Not my favorite game.
9. The Michael Jackson show. He was amazing.
10. Going to the dance club late at night. I think we stuck out like a sore thumb. I told Jason that we danced like parents of 5 kids. Emilee would have died.
11. No laundry, cooking, or diaper changing. Thank you Mom! Abbie told me that Jayne doesn't miss me and that she ate sunshine for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment