Thursday

February 17

1. Taking Lucy to get a Juice Press.
2. She woke up and emptied her laundry bucket, cleaned her room and was all dressed and ready for school by 7:30 a.m. School doesn't start for her until 12:38 p.m.
3. My baby Jayne is healthy as a horse. She had her 2 year check up and it feels so good to not have any questions or concerns about your baby. (The doctor told me that she is no longer considered a baby now that she is two... But she will always be my baby!) She was 99.55 %tile in her height, and 36% in her weight. (She takes after her mom, skinny and beautiful.) I feel so blessed to have had 5 healthy kids. Knock on wood!
4. I don't have to give her immunizations again until Kindergarten. I hate holding her down and watching her scream. She was mad at the nurse today.
5. Having Dan's help right at the perfect time. As we pulled up with Jason's big trailer he showed up and helped Jason carry in a desk for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment