Friday

February 24

1. Amy and Shelly. No matter how hard it seems to go visiting teaching sometimes, I always love the time I get to talk to them.
2. Jason for knowing me completely. He can take one look at me and know exactly what I am thinking.
3. Getting Abbie's US Symbol Report done and making a US Flag out of rice crispy's and decorating it.
4. Stephanie!!! I am so grateful for her willingness to come and speak to our stake tonight. She was always been so genuinely nice about it. I loved hearing the story in her own words and the great spirit she brought. It is really amazing that she has come as far as she has! She is an amazing example and missionary. It was so fun to have Emilee, Abbie, & my Mom and Grandma their with me.
5. I am amazed at how people view her as a big celebrity. I had to practically push people back from mauling her after she was done. That would be hard to live like that. Everyone wanted to give her something or tell her a story about their own life. I had lots of people wanting me to pass on a message to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment