Tuesday

February 20

1. Making it up Gainell's snow covered hill after several attempts and falling on my butt in my skirt.
2. Making it to church after swerving everywhere, getting stuck, and a little yelling.
3. Visiting with Lorna W.
4. Uncle Bret's fun MVP contest. Jason and Max were so close. It made watching the game that more fun.
5. Our late night adventure. I am not grateful for it, but definitely will remember it. It included the girls begging to go to the cabin for Presidents Day. After they had packed everything up we finally gave in at almost 10 o'clock. A quick pack up and load the truck. A hairy and high stressful situation once we got there.... & What I am grateful for is prayer, Jason's smart thinking, and a safe return back home that same night. We were happy to back in our warm beds.
6. LaDonna, Hillary, Jeanette, & Kelly for all they did and taught my kids over the past 5 years in Primary.

No comments:

Post a Comment