Thursday

January 25

1. That I can take my kids with me to Zumba in the morning and they do good. Which allows me to sleep in the morning because I don't have to go to the gym so stinkin' early.
2. A letter from Matt!
3. Jim Mosher for helping Max with Scouts. Another award tonight at Pack Meeting.
4. Good Reports at Parent Teacher Conference for all 3 kids.
5. Great teachers who put so much time into helping my kids learn.
6. Jeanette for entertaining a sad Jayne for a bit while I went to help in Lucy's class.
7. The Bishop for bringing over his full size picture of Fredette for Max. My girls cleaned his room for him while he was a practice and hung it on his wall. They were so excited to show him.... of course he LOVED it!
8. Watching the game down stairs and an awesome victory over #4 San Diego State! Fredette is unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment