Saturday

January 22

1. I woke up at 7:45 when Abbie's basketball game started at 8:00 - And we all made it on time!
We didn't' look great but we were all there with smiles.
2. Seeing the Jackson's.
3. Having a conversation with my little girl. I can actually talk to her and understand a lot of what she wants. She repeats everything I say.
4. Max has been earning money for a new hat. It has been so nice to have his help around the house! Tonight Jason and I took him to pick out the special hat. After a lot of thought and comparing, he chose a Jazz hat. It is hat day at school on Monday and he is all ready!
5. Trying the Sushi House with Jason and laughing the whole time as he ordered. We sat at the bar and he tried to order everything "special". He wanted them to add this or that or hold this. He was talking to some new buddies he had at the bar about different things and had the Japanese workers so confused. At one point we had the 3 chefs, the owner, and the waitress' all gathered around us to try and figure out what he meant. Finally I just told him to forget it.
6. Breakfast with Caressa at Kneaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment