Sunday

January 2

1. My lesson is over. And I didn't even get to worried about it.
2. Abbie loves to bear her testimony.
3. Visiting Debbie Cook. I love her.
4. Getting my kids in bed early. We are gearing up for school tomorrow.
5. Max got all of his homework done for the week tonight. Reading his new years resolutions. He says he wants to get straight A's.
6. Tiffany's testimony about the gas.
7. Jason visiting with President Doman.
8. Stephanie Ruff came to RS. She asked me what she could do to help me with my lesson.
9. Nina's phone call.
10. Abbie telling me what she wants to say in he talk for the Baptism Preview.
11. Jayne walking around the house saying "A donalds, A omburger" translation: I want a McDonalds Hamburger. She takes after her Grandpa Clark. Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment