Monday

December 24

1. A yummy Christmas Eve breakfast at my Grandma Bowden's club house. She was so happy to have all of her familly there and looked so cute. She kept telling me that she knew she was suppose to being doing something but she couldn't remember what.
2. Making pies and an egg nog cake with Em.
3. Last last minute shopping with Jason. (I love him.) We went to Costco 3 times. But I think we are ready, finally.
4. Going Ice Skating with my parents and the Clarks. Having the whole ice skating rink to ourselves. Watching Jason and Lucy skate together. And then Jayne just cruising around the rink in her shoes.
5. Christmas Eve dinner at Bret's. A yummy meal, Tyler playing his guitar, Nicole's book, and an ice cream maker I can't wait to try. I love being with my family.
5. Christmas jammies from Gramma Miller. My kids were so excited to wear them to bed.
6. Jason talking to the kids around the tree and telling them his love for the Savior.
7. Watching each kid pick out one gift to open. Abbie got some sweats, Lucy some markers, Emilee a shirt, and Max wanted to wait until the morning.
7. Jason doing dishes and cleaning up as I finished wrapping.
8. It was a perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment