Monday

December 20

1. Clean closets in all of my kids rooms. I made them clean their rooms sparkly to get ready for any new Santa surprises. Boy was in necessary!!!!
2. A full cart full of groceries and Christmas today. Getting ready for our big week!
3. Having Emilee, Dillon, & Jun help me with the neighbor gifts.
4. Jason coming home with the Christmas Spirit!! I can't ever remember him coming home so happy. Emilee and I kept looking at each other trying to figure out what happened. He was singing Christmas Carols, dancing, helped clean up all of the mess we had out from all of our gift making. He was offering up dollars to the kids as they helped do different jobs around the house. He helped get dinner on and then he cheerfully loaded everyone up and helped us pass out our neighbor gifts. Now he is down stairs cuddled up with the kids watching the Polar Express. (Let's hope it lasts throughout the week!)
5. Taking the kids over to the French's to see their amazing gingerbread house!! Then we all went down to their Malt Shop and he made us yummy chocolate malts. What a cute couple!
6. A call from my parents this morning that has changed my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment