Sunday

December 12

1. No early morning meetings.
2. Talking to Lisa after church. I love her.
3. Nan's amazing gingerbread house!
4. That I have always had an easy time getting pregnant and keeping my babies.
5. Jason's "Hallelujah!" Jason has been singing in the ward choir this year and he recruited me to sing with them tonight at our stake "Carols to our King". I have never practiced the song before in my life, but because our ward is low on numbers I decided to join them and sing. The whole night was awesome and brought the Christmas Spirit. But the topper of the whole night was during the last song. The whole stake stood up to sing "Hallelujah" from Handle's Messiah. And Jason was just belting it out, (not on key I might add) and when the song ended, the conductor cut everyone off, and it went silent.... All but Jason. And then he added an extra hallelujah! I just about died. I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants on the way to the car. It might be best if they don't ask him to be in the choir.

No comments:

Post a Comment