Wednesday

December 14

1. Two long sleeve T- shirts.
2. Costco pizza with my girls before taking Lucy to Kindergarten. She looked so cute in her pj's for Polar Express day. She was a little nervous to wear her footie pj's so she had me walk her in her class cause she didn't want them to laugh.
3. Going on the Polar Express as a family. Thank you Anderson family for doing this every year! We love it! And Thank you Sherri for considering me a friend and inviting us.
4. Emilee gets herself up and ready all by herself each morning. I am home from the gym or up to read scriptures with her every morning, but this morning I slept right through it. I didn't hear a thing. I was up with Jayne again for 1/2 of the night for no reason. She is the worst sleeper! I can't figure her out. And the next thing I knew, I was being woken up by Emilee and she was giving me a kiss goodbye. I felt bad that I was not up to see her go.
5. Jason rubbing my sore back.

No comments:

Post a Comment