Tuesday

March 9

1. That Jason took Abbie to the dentist for some serious dental work so I could stay home with Jayne and Lucy. Then having Abbie home with me for a few hours for recovery. I loved listening to that girl tell me about everything and then serving her lunch on her little table.
2. Our health savings account!!!
3. Last night Jason dreamed that I died and has been calling me all day to tell me that he love me.
4. Max! He comes home every day after school and plays with Jayne. He tells me all the details about his day and how he dumped Brooklyn for Zane. He is worried sick about going to Zap tomorrow and tells me all about his 5 favorite football teams. I hope he will always stay close to me.
5. JASON! He tries so hard everyday to get us out of his situation that we are in.

No comments:

Post a Comment