Friday

March 18

1. Watching the BYU victory in game one of the tournament. I checked out Max from school and he, Jason, and I had a fun little date down stairs eating lunch and cheering our hearts out.
2. Jason came home early to help me vacuum, fix our blinds, and take care of the kids while I finished getting ready for Chelsea's shower.
3. Everyone that called and helped with shower.
4. Great neighbors and a fun night eating and chatting with friends.
5. My Abbie! She came home so broken hearted today from school because of an incident in P.E. playing basketball. I'm glad she comes home and talks to me.
And even though she was so sad when she got in the car the first words out of her mouth was "Mom how is your head? Does it still hurt?" This morning I bent down to pick something up and when I stood up I about knocked myself out cold by hitting my head on my granite countertop. I had completley forgotten about it but of course my sweet Abbie didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment