Thursday

January 13

1. Feeling like a new woman.
2. The sunshine. It felt so good to get out in it today.
3. Living in this great Land! My heart is sick for all of those suffering in Haiti!!!
4. Funny stories by Linda Curry.
5. That Jason doesn't get sick very often.... but when he does watch out - he gets sick! I have passed on my horrible flu to him and he doesn't take being sick very well to say the least. I swear I saw a glimpse of what he would look like in his casket tonight - white as a ghost and practically dead. And then of course he moans and wants me right by his side at all times. This stinkin' flu has hit us all pretty hard except for Jayne....cross your fingers. I am not sure I am up for that. I just want to open all the windows in the house and let it out.
6. Having the will power to eat healthy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment