Wednesday

January 12

1. The 24 hour stomach flu only lasts 24 hours.
2. Indoor plumbing.
3. A hot bathtub.
4. Jason!!!! He would reach out and rub my arm after I would get back in bed after throwing up in the middle of the night. He asked me at 5:30 if I wanted him to stay home from the Gym to be with me. Then he got all of the kids ready for school, made breakfast (thinnys no less) and stayed until he had everyone gone and happy and Janye to sleep for her nap. It was so fun for me to listen to him getting everyone ready with all the patience in the world. He kicks my butt at being a mom. Then he called to see how I was doing and headed home to do all of my carpooling from school, dance, scouts, etc. And then of course went and got pizza for dinner. What would I do without him? Jayne was driving me crazy today and wouldn't stop crying. I didn't even have the energy to lift my head off the pillow and only her daddy could make her happy.
5. Having Abbie to lay right next to me all day because she was throwing up to.
6. Notes, cards, and play dough hearts cut out by my kids and Lucy rubbing my feet.
7. Heather keeping Lucy to play all day long.
8. American Idol's Season 9 has officially started!
9. Jason helping the kids clean up the house and rewarding them with a big Nerf gun war downstairs. And of course they all played until after 10:30 pm. - their Dad was in charge. Jason looked so cute wearing his Jazz sweatband.

No comments:

Post a Comment