Thursday

January 4

1. Ellie
2. Getting the Christmas put away.
3. My Lucy!! I had the worst dream about someone taking her last night & I still can't get over it. When she walked into my room this morning I held her so tight and was SO grateful for her cute little personality and spunk in our home!
4. Having Max home today from school sick. I'm not grateful that he was throwing up again but just that I got to spend the day with him. I loved talking to him, fixing him lunch, and having my little buddy around. He helped me make a TCU (purple) jello for tonight's big Fiesta bowl game. I played him one on one BBall out in the cold in my clogs and Jayne in arms. Of course he whipped me. He is getting to be a good little ball player!
4. Going all by myself to Jason's game tonight. And watching the TCU game after with the kids. Em made cookies of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment