Thursday

December 31

1. Looking back and remembering 2009. The good the bad and everything in between. Starting it off not being able to walk or sit. Then February 9 brought more happiness then we could have ever imagined! Our little Jayne has filled our home with the sweetest spirit and JOY! She has made this year the happiest year of my life! It has felt so good to know that I have my 5 kids all here and healthy. (Our family feels so perfect right now ) It has been so much fun to have a new little baby again and to watch how much everyone adores her, especially her dad. She has brought this family so much happiness and love! And then we will never forget this year for the SLOW down of work and the constant stress of money. Looking back over the past 12 months I know that it will be a year that we will never forget!
2. Going to lunch with Em and Lucy to Juice press and then to the mall.
3. Going to dinner with Jay to the Chef's Table.
4. The Rockin' Party at the Nelsons. Dancing and watching my kids have the times of their lives. Ringing in the new year with a toast and a kiss with my hubby.
5. Another year of good health, happiness, and spending everyday with the ones I love. Here's to 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment