Tuesday

October 6

1.  I am grateful for a living prophet and General Conference.  It was an amazing weekend! I feel stronger from listening to the messages that were shared.  I loved Elder Bednar's closing talk of the Conference.  We belong to the greatest church in the world!!
2.  I am lucky to be blessed with so many girls to spend a girls night out during the Priesthood session.  We went to the Pizza Factory, then to the mall to visit Emilee, take photo booth pictures, and shop a little.  Grandma Clark joined us and it was fun!
3.  I am grateful for Dr. Kiser.  He is a miracle worker.  He healed Max's shoulder, and is helping me a lot with my foot.  What a blessing that Dad and Bob hooked us up with  him.  Max says "He is UNREAL and did me real good." :)
4.  I'm grateful that my kids have such a loving and wise dad.  I am continually amazed at the wisdom and council he is giving Emilee right now.
5.  Costco's chocolate turtles!
6.  I love spending nights over at the lot we are thinking about getting and dreaming.
7.  I'm grateful for a very capable husband.  Emilee's bug broke down on the way  home from work on Saturday night and he always knows what to do.  Saturday morning he drove it into down and into his trailer and transported  it down to Jimmy's love bug to get fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment