Monday

October 12


*  I am grateful for weekends today.  It's Monday morning and I always feel better after having a weekend with my husband and kids at home.  The weekdays are such a whirlwind that it feels good to have a weekend of a little change and sometimes slower paced.
*  Yesterday was Henry's baby blessing.  He is the sweetest.  It was good to see  my 4 oldest sitting on a bench at church together in front of us.  I love having my family at church together!!!!  I also was glad that Jason could stand in the circle with  Lew.  He bore his testimony about his dad and Jason being his examples.
*  Last night was one of the best nights I remember.  It would have been perfect if Emilee was with us.  We went out to Day Break to look at houses.  The weather was beautiful and we found this awesome pond with a million ducks and the funnest parks.  We got out and walked around and played.  It was so fun to all be together and to watch my kids all play together.  That little community over there is a dream.
*  Max is back playing football again.  I've been a little hesitant whether he should play again or not.  I don't want  him hurt again.  He played GREAT!  I am continually amazed at what an Awesome little athlete he is.  He is naturally SO good and is so fun to watch!:)
*  I am always so grateful to my mom and dad.  They came down to watch Max's game on Saturday.  They are the best!  My mom also made Lucy the cutest little red riding hood cape for Halloween.  Lucy loved it and is so excited to wear it.  She is always to thoughtful and kind and I love her.  I also wish that maybe I had paid a little more attention in clothing in high school:)  Thank heavens for grandmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment