Saturday

November 26

1. A Happy Thanksgiving! Putting up and decorating our tree with the girls this morning. Em getting to sleep at Grandma's and help get dinner ready. Max and Jason playing in a turky bowl together. Having the Heaps here! A yummy meal with shrimp cocktail and the works. Mom's grateful flour game. Making Indian tp's out of sugar cones. Visiting the Miller's and chocolate sundae pie. A fun game of Monopoly with our kids down stairs and kicking butt.
2. Healthy kids!
3. The perfect husband for me who I am madly in love with.
4. His job.
5. I get to stay home with my kids everyday.
6. A warm house.
7. The gospel and the happiness it brings to me.
8. Wonderful extended family.
9. Living in Utah
10. Our great Country and our freedoms.
LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment