Wednesday

June 27

1.  I have been spending my nights working along side Jason at Riverside.  He has had an after hours pool project and I have been lucky enough to be his clean up crew.  I love being by him no matter where it is.  The nights have been so beautiful and I love watching my smart hard working husband in action.  One night I even let Jayne sneak in the pool for a bit:)
2.  Max is enjoying his favorite week of the summer.  He is at BYU baksetball camp and loving every second of it.  We went and watched his last game last night and I have already been down there twice today.  He called in need of a t-shirt because of the awesome honor code he couldn't wear his sleevless shirt into the cannon center for lunch:)  He reminded coach Rose that he would play for him someday.
3.  Emilee worked at the Zimbi plant today.  I love it when she is busy.
4.  Lucy is counting down the days until her birthday.  She has big plans... she was hoping for a grand party in wallsburg, then to Cafe Rio for dinner followed by a stop to get smoothies and then home for a big sleepover.  I am trying to help her revise it a bit:)  I love how she gets so excited about everything.
5.  We spent all Saturday at a 7 on 7 football tournament up in SLC for Max.  It was hot and fun to have a whole day to just watch him.  He was tired from camping all week.
6.  I took Jayne to the Strawberry Days carnival...just the two of us.  I tried my best to get out of it but she kept saying that by me not taking her it was making her "very very very angry and she knows what angry means - SAD!"  It actually was such a fun night to watch her so happy on every ride!
7.  Saturday night we took all the kids to the rodeo.  It was the best night!  The rodeo was great topped off with fireworks and dancing.  Emilee was so mad that we made her go and she was  mortified by all of our dancing.  But deep down she had to have had fun!  Then we talked our dad into taking us to Sonic for slushies before bed.
8.  Me and my mom went and got pedicures and to lunch for her birthday.  I love being with her!
9.  My dad picked me up from girls camp Thursday Night late because he didn't want me sleeping home alone.   I loved hearing Emilee bear her testimony.  I love her!
10.  Jamie is coming home.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment