Monday

July 31

1. My sweet Abbie got baptized! She looked beautiful in her white dress and was smiling from ear to ear. After I got her all ready she snuck in and put make up on. AH! And it didn't come off very good. She thought it was perfect for her special day.
2. Max gave the opening prayer and Abbie bore her testimony. Abbie said I could feel the Holy Ghost during the song. (I could too!)
3. I am so grateful that her dad is worthy to baptize and confirm her.
4. It was so nice to have everyone come so early on a Saturday morning to share this special day with her.
5. After it was all over with she said "that was so fun I want to do it all over again."
6. Everyone came to the house for waffles afterward.
7. Mom gave Abbie the softest & cutest green blanket. She carries it every where she goes.
8. We took the kids to the pool.
9. 5 Guys and a Salt with Yarro's.

No comments:

Post a Comment