Tuesday

July 22

1. Kelly, Teresa, Taylor and Lewis.
2. Teresa has my kids on her birthday.
3. Getting everything packed up and loaded ready to go home. The Pony Express and my letter from Jason.
4. The Incredible Testimony Meeting. We have the greatest youth in our stake. I hope my kids get to have this experience!!
5. Seeing the grave site of those saints who gave everything for us.
6. Chapstick and Advil. I was ready for a shower, my kids, and my bed!
7. Back on Cupcakes bus and that she didn't flip the bus in the mud.
8. Rootbeer floats and flushing toilets at Little America!
9. Driving into the Stake Center and the people that lined the streets with signs and balloons.
10. Seeing my kids!!!!!! Thank you Teresa and Craig for taking good care of them!
11. That Emilee is such a GREAT big sister.
12. A shower and clean dry clothes and shoes!
13. Going to Cafe and Rio and telling our kids about our experience. Having the back room and Jason just breaking down as he told the kids everything.
14. Sleeping in our bed.
15. Holding my Jayne again.

No comments:

Post a Comment