Tuesday

July 19

1. That I don't usually have to get up at 3:00 am. Jayne woke up at 3 as we were getting ready to go and screamed for an hour. She had her legs wrapped around me so tight and was hanging on for dear life. I swear she knew exactly what was going on.
2. My Mom for coming to get my kids.
3. Seeing everyone at the church in thier pioneer clothes and the feeling that was there. I loved the song that was sung in the chapel.
4. Sitting by Jason for the 7 hour hot bus ride.
5. Jason was the bus captain and fixed the glass door when our water cooler went busting through it 10 seconds into our ride. He had it all duct taped up like a pro.
6. A breakfast sandwich at Little America.
7. Sitting by the Morris's and Paul Adams.
8. The picture of James and Joseph Kirkwood at the Martin's Cove Visitor Center.
9. Getting split up in our family's and getting on the trail with our handcarts.
10. Getting to know the kids and Jason asking them their favorite sandwich.
11. Cooking dinner as a family and all the kids willing to help with everything.
12. Square Dancing. I have never seen Jason enjoying himself so much. He was shaking a leg!!
13. The awesome devotional at night and the story by the missionary.
14. My sweatshirt. It was freezing cold and so windy and Jason told me that there was no way that we were packing coats.
15. Getting in our warm sleeping bags and passing out. Everyone was so tired that they were begging to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment