Friday

October 22

1. Hand Sanitizer
2. The kids fun "Spooktacular" at the school. Max got to be in it. He came home yesterday after school all teary because he didn't get chosen and then late last night we got a call from Miss Mather saying that she needed a couple more kids. It was like he had just won the lottery. I found out today after school that he needed a scary outfit so ran to Walmart for a costume and made his year.
3. Jason helping me cut the kids frames for reflections just perfect.
4. Dove Chocolates. It is 3:30 a.m. and Jayne hasn't slept good for nights...ahhh! A middle of the night treat keeps me going.
5. Taking Lucy and Jayne to visit my Grandma B and her looking through her house for something she had for Lucy in an envelope. Then coming out with 2$ for her birthday. ? And her toy drawer. I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment