Friday

August 21

1. Having a preschooler! My Lucy looked so cute for her first day of preschool.
2. Lucy so willing to get her mouth washed out after her bad words. She has just started saying "Oh my Hell" and Jason and I both point at each other. The other night after I told Jason that I don't talk like that Lucy swung open the car door at Cafe Rio and hit the car next to us and out came those same 3 words. Today after school as she was working on her important homework she messed up and said "oh my freaking hell." I was shocked!!! So she looked at me and said I'm sorry I better go wash my mouth out with soap. So we headed into the bathroom and I saw the tears in her eyes and I couldn't bring myself to do it. I decided that I better use the soap on myself before I use it on her!
3. Going up to the cabin tonight. The beautiful cool air, eating yummy pizza & playing a fun game with grandma.
4. Watching Max get so excited about his new jersey for tomorrow.
5. Reading scriptures with my kids at breakfast every morning. I wonder how many more years I can get them all to scriptures together.

No comments:

Post a Comment