Monday

August 17

1. Abbie's sparkly smile with her new sparkly earrings. She got her ears pierced today and I loved to watch her light up every time she told anyone and everyone she knew and showed them how proud she was.
2. Being able to take my kids to get new school shoes and watching each one of them choose just what they wanted. Max was very particular and hasn't stopped telling me thank you all night. He can't wait to wear them.
3. My Grandpa Bowden! He died 3 years ago today and I miss him! He was a great example to me and was such a kind and loving man. I have some great memories of him playing his banjo, going with him to BYU basketball games, going to visit him at his office and always getting a sucker, and our annual girls night out. I love you Grandpa!
4. Getting my visiting teaching done early.
5. Eating good today.

No comments:

Post a Comment