Thursday

November 12

1.  I feel extra grateful today!  The sun is shining, I feel good, my house is semi picked up and I don't have loads of things to tonight.  Less is always best!!!
2.  Emilee and Max are in the same seminary class today for the first time.  I transferred Max over to PG's seminary and I've always wanted Emilee to have a sibling to go to school with.  Even if its just one period it makes me happy!
3.  Max made the high school basketball team. I cried all night for those that didn't make it!!
4.  The fireplace
5.  We had the first snow fall this week.  We made soup and scones just like I promised Jayne.
6.  The Reflections at the school is over.  Hallelujah!  Lucy won Award of Excellence with her cute colored squirrel.
7.  I went to Abbie's CCR's today at school. She makes me proud!
8.  Halloween candy in the house.
9.  A quiet house for a bit to think.
10.  I found the CUTEST note today from Lucy to her dad.  It says..."Dear Dad, I know you have been in lots of stress but I want you to know that I love you and I'm here for you.  You are the best dad in the whole world and I don't know what I would do without you.  you help me with basketball and my homework.  your mine and I will be yours xoxoxo love Lucy."   I love that girl!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment