Thursday

March 22

1. Abbie in her braids this morning heading off to school.
2. Lucy's toothless grin. She looks so cute with her teeth all missing. She asked me last night what she could do to help me. Then she spent her night upstair scrubbing my bathroom. It always needs a redo when she is done, but I so appreciatae her kind heart!
3. Max keeping me informed on March Madness and the NFL trades. I checked him out of school last week to watch BYU and I made him his favorite lunch, meatball sandwiches. He told me last night that he can't wait for scouts next week because he finally got his boy scout uniform and can't wait to wear it.
4. Jayne is sick today with a fever. I always love when she is mellow and likes me to hold her.
5. Emilee went to her Missionary dinner discusion last night at the Adam's home. She was called to England and looked so cute all dressed up with her scriptures and lesson in hand. I am so thankful our Stake does Missionary Month! I look forward to it every month.
6. We had Sierra and Rachel over last night for our Missionary Dinner from Alabama. It is my kids favorite and Abbie made signs that said "Sweet Home Alabama" that she hung up. I hope all of my kids get the opportunity to serve a mission. I still haven't gotten over sister Jordan Lee who spoke in Sacrament Meeting on Sunday. She really struck a nerve with me and I want to serve a mission!
7. Things with Jason have never been better. Last night after a long busy day at work and two bids, he stopped to pick up the chicken for dinner, went back down to his office to write a letter for Matt with a smile, came home and did all the dishes, vacuumed, and cleaned everything up. I don't know what I did to get him but I am so very thankful!!!
8. Spring is here and the sun is shining today. The weather has been beautiful and my forcynthia has bloomed. I love this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment