Monday

November 14

1. Watching the movie "Annie" with my girls over and over.
2. Going up to my mom's for a shower on Saturday. Her little house that she made for the Festival of Trees is amazing! Her table was beautiful and her house always feel so homey and comfortable.
3. The Clark Family. I am greatful to have that name and be part of such a great family. It was fun to see my aunts at the Shower. Abbie, Max and I are reading the book "As Ever Marion" written by my cousin Jayne. I loved learning about where my family came from and how they ended up here in Utah. I am greatful for my Heritage! Today I am grateful for My Great Great Grandma Christina Hansen Larsen who was brave enough to get baptized against her parents wishes and left Norway with her 3 little kids to come to America with the Missionaries. Her parents disowned her but she followed what she knew to be right and because of her my family has the gospel and lives in this great valley today.
4. Going to Melisa's house for a yummy Sunday dinner. Her house is amazing of course.
5. Dinner and cupcakes with the Esplins and Adams.
6. Em got straight A's this term. I am so proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment