Monday

June 21

1. Kissing my honey goodbye as he left to Flaming Gorge this morning.
2. Taking Loose to swimming lessons.
3. Taking to both of my sisters.
4. My girls survived Emilee's crazy crash tonight on the go-carts. I hope little Lucy doesn't have a concussion or bad whiplash. It scared me to death.
5. Max's catch and tag on 2nd base tonight to end his baseball game with a win! Tonight he played under the lights at the PG tourney.
6. Jayne's 500 kisses and hugs when I got home tonight. Now every time I try to set her down she wraps her legs around me so tight and holds on with everything she has... and she is surprisingly pretty strong.
7. The ride home in the car tonight with just Max as he told me play by play of his game and then his 20 thank yous for taking him to Taco Amigo after.
8. Emilee doesn't hold back anything when telling me things. The older she gets the more I realize that we are so different. She might just be her dads twin.
9. The longest day of the year.
10. Abbie took such good care of Lucy tonight when she got hurt. She brought up bags of ice, warm rags, pillows, drinks, you name it. She is the best sister in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment