Tuesday

May 24

1. A full day watching all of my kids at school today.
2. Emilee looked so cute and happy for graduation. And she got the most Athletic Girl award in the 6th grade. Who knew? I love her!
3. Max's CUTE talent show. He dribbled his basketball like a little star - through his legs, around his back, and even spun it on his finger. Love him! And then of course he helped out a few friends with their talents and threw the football to them and did a skit. How did I get so lucky to get my boy? His award at his assembly was "Best Team Leader."
4. Abbie's cute play. She wore her cowboy hat, bandanna and was the only one who had all of her lines memorized. She just beamed when Jason and I walked in to her class and did great. The only mishap was when Jayne ran right out in the middle of the play and Abbie yelled..."Mom!" It was impossible to keep Jayne contained for the 5 hours we were at the school! I am still tired and frazzled from chasing her.
Oh, And her award was the "Best Attitude" award! And she does!!!!
5. Watching the Proposal with Jason tonight. He can always sense when I need a little extra TLC.
6. Taking the kids to practice their mile run for the Marathon. Jason was sure he could beat them and was shocked when he couldn't. It made everyone sick running so hard after a big dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment